KINKARACO ® offers WHOLESALE for : FAMILY OWNED FUNERAL HOMES, CREMATION SERVICES, GREEN CEMETERIES, HOME FUNERAL GUIDES, RELIGIOUS ORDERS. (Since 2005 - the year we debuted on SIX FEET UNDER! )
" KINKARACO ® was born while working in California's 1st green cemetery & funeral home in order to fill a void for families seeking shrouds . Our easy to use, constructed "Shroud products" were designed and developed with the busy funeral professional in mind. We have been here for you and your families from the very beginning of the green burial movement in 2004, creating innovative new sustainable products reflecting the new 21st Century Deathcare ™.
We are forever grateful to the industry for all of your support over the past 15 years and will continue to support you & your businesses with 100% American Made ,innovative , high quality ,economical products that you can trust , and that your customers seeking modern sustainable options for burial and cremation will appreciate and want to purchase for their families."
Founder / Head Designer of KINKARACO ® Green Funeral Products
Below are just some of our respected KINKARACO ® resellers & KINKARA-KART ™ owners:
Fernwood Cemetery Mill Valley, California
Calvary Cemetery Dayton in Dayton, Ohio
1. AMERICAN Made & Certified:
2. ORIGINAL-The very 1st constructed secular shroud perfectly designed specifically for green burial and cremation in 2004.
3. The SAFEST SHROUD- Tested for over 14 years in funeral homes and green cemeteries (since 2005) with a flawless track record! There has not been one single mishap in lowering or carrying by the families, the funeral directors and/or the grounds crews - ever !
4. LIGHT- Take up as little space as a bag of golf clubs or a stack of towels and weigh under 10 lbs. !
5. LOWERING ATTACHED- The only burial shroud on the market with the lowering elements attached for green burial .
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SHROUD BURIAL:
1. Unembalmed bodies must ALWAYS be refrigerated before shrouding until the day of the funeral unless the family already shrouded the body previously at a home funeral using dry ice and the green burial is the same day.
2. All shrouds are not created equal! A "shroud" is traditionally just a long piece of unsewn cloth. Other companies offer packages of plain unsewn pieces of cloth that must be attached to a heavy board , a tray or need some kind of mechanical lowering method. This is not easy for a busy funeral home.
KINKARACO ® shrouds are constructed single units that are easy to use and contain all you need: Handles, leakage protection and lowering.
The Endfinity ™ lowering system has just enough board in the spine with lowering straps attached . They are very strong yet extremely light . They have also been 100% successful and easy for families to carry & lower themselves for the past 14 years.
3. Shroud burial should be safe and functional but also look attractive & appropriate. This is how the PURELIGHT ™ shroud with lowering attached appears in the grave :
Interested in becoming a Kinkaraco ® Reseller in your area? Have questions? CONTACT US
Above: This KINKARA-KART™ lives at Kinkaraco ® reseller PAXTANG CEMETERY in Harrisburg, PA.
© 2005-2020 KINKARACO ® All content protected , do not reproduce without express written permission .